RRAI supports various types of relief work in Kashmir Valley in partnership with Iqbal Memorial Trust/ Sakhawat Center, long-standing organizations that work as our partners on the ground in Kashmir Valley.
- Help families Rebuilt their homes destroyed during Encounter
- Feed-a-Family during month of Ramadan
- Revival of Livelihood in Kashmir Valley
- Feed-a-Family since 2012 (~300-500 packages/year)
- Relief and rehabilitation of 2006 earthquake victims
- Rebuilding of houses for 2014 epic flood victims
- Micro loans under Revival of Livelihood program for flood victims
- Treatment of eye injuries for pellet gun victims
Seeking Donations to Help Rebuilt 15 Homes Destroyed during Encounter in Nawakadal Srinagar.