RRAI supports various types of relief work in Kashmir Valley in partnership with Iqbal Memorial Trust/ Sakhawat Center, long-standing organizations that work as our partners on the ground in Kashmir Valley.
- Feed-a-Family during lock-down in Kashmir Valley
- Revival of Livelihood in Kashmir Valley
- Feed-a-Family since 2012 (100-300 packages/year)
- Relief and rehabilitation of 2006 earthquake victims
- Rebuilding of houses for 2014 epic flood victims
- Micro loans under Revival of Livelihood program for flood victims
- Treatment of eye injuries for pellet gun victims
Seeking Donations for Feed-a-Family During Lock-down in Kashmir.